This micrometre is suitable for customers who need to make highly accurate measurements with a hand-held tool, thanks to its world-leading 0.1 m resolution.
• Mitutoyo's revolutionary 0.1 m resolution ABS (absolute) rotary sensor*1 and high-precision screw machining technology combine in the High-Accuracy Digimatic Micrometer to decrease instrumental error to 0.5 m, giving improved accuracy without losing operability.
• A very robust frame and a high-performance constant-force mechanism*1 allow for more steady measurement, while clicks emitted while the workpiece is being measured reassure the operator that everything is as it should be.
• A (removable) heat shield reduces body heat transfer to the instrument, reducing inaccuracy caused by thermal expansion of the frame when doing handheld measurements.
• The ABS sensor also eliminates the need to set the origin every time the power is turned on, allowing you to begin measuring immediately. This micrometre has a greater level of reliability because there are no overspeed mistakes.
• A variety of features, such as switchable resolution (0.0001/0.0005 mm), function lock, and preset, allow for versatile measurement.
General Tech Services L.L.C
P.O. Box: 25898
Sharjah, U A E
Tel: +971 6 5436933
Fax: +971 6 5437077