Anvils made of hardened tool steel (rather than titanium-coated carbide) make for a more cost-effective tool.
• The same precision as the Holtest versions with titanium coating.
• A measurement can be taken near to the blind hole's bottom.
• Measurement can be made close to the bottom of a blind hole.
• Can use an Extension Rod to measure deep holes (optional).
• Optional setting rings are provided to correctly set the instrument prior to measurement.
General Tech Services L.L.C
P.O. Box: 25898
Sharjah, U A E
Tel: +971 6 5436933
Fax: +971 6 5437077